Jail visitation hours:
|Tuesday||7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||12:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.|
|Sunday||12:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.|
The Fall River County Jail is located next to the courthouse at 906 N. River St.
Visitors to the Fall River County Jail will need to check-in at the dispatch window to inform the dispatcher which inmate they are there to visit.
Rules of Visitation:
- All Visitors must have a valid ID.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes
- All children are to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Absolutely NO – bags/purses, weapons, cell phones, tobacco products, or beverages of any kind
- Visitors must be properly dressed. Both adults and children must wear shoes at all times. NO halter tops, swimming suits or short shorts.
- Visitors are subject to search and seizure
- No one under the influence of alcohol will be allowed to enter the facility unless escorted in, in handcuffs, by Law Enforcement
- Any disruptive behavior including use of profanity or failure to comply with a staff member’s instructions by either the inmate or the visitor will be cause for terminating the visiting session and/or restriction on future visits.
Visitors violating any of the jail visiting policies will be asked to leave and not allowed to come back.