WIC (Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children)
Family Planning/Reproductive Health Program
Prenatal Program (Baby Care)
Immunization Program (Through Vaccines for Children Program)
HOTT program (Health Occupations of Today and Tomorrow to local schools)
County Prescription Assistance Plan
Other Various Services Provided:
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Health and wellness “school” screenings to contracted local schools
- Health education to local schools
- Head lice checks
- Referrals to other programs from which the public may benefit
- Developmental and Social/Emotional screenings for children
- Basic hearing and vision screenings
- TB tests
- Flu immunizations for all ages
- Referrals to SD Quits for tobacco cessation assistance
- Act as a resource for the public by assisting in locating and accessing programs and resources not provided through our office.
Office Hours Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m
Fall River Community Health Services provides public health services to all ages. This includes a network of primary and preventative programs and services that care for, inform, and instruct South Dakotans to help them develop and maintain a healthier lifestyle and quality of life.
Professional nursing and nutrition staff in the office work with individuals, families, and communities to make sure they have the best possible health outcome.
Fall River Community Health
Nurse: We are currently in the hiring process for our Community Health Nurse. Services are being provided in our Hot Springs office by Custer County personnel during the transition.
Clerical: Kristi Spitzer
906 North River Street
Hot Springs, SD 57747
605-745-5135 Office Number
605-745-5320 Fax Number